Friday 23 May 2008

Five Senses CJ

I can't believe its nearly a fortnight since I posted. Talk about time flies when your enjoying yourself. I really have enjoyed myself today. I had some lieu time to come, so took today off, intending to do some ironing and other housework. It was not to be. I'm doing a CJ at UKS and the first one came this morning, so I sat down, just to look at it ... big mistake! I've spent all day doing my layout. The theme was 5 senses and you had to do a layout showing your favourite thing relating to each of the five senses. The lady whose CJ it is also asked for the layout to be colourful - yippee! I got out the DCWV Spring stack of papers again, which I absolutely love, and away I went. The results are below. The photos are under the little tabs with the journalling on them and my list was:

Favourite sight: Jessie and Millie (no surprise there then)
sound: Heavy rain on the window when I'm tucked up in bed
touch: My cats long, shiny, soft fur
taste: Chocolate of course!
smell: Spring blossom

If you decide to comment why not put your faves for us to have a look at.




4 comments:

tracy said...

thats lovely chris,and it certainly is colourful :)

Karen said...

Wonderful colours there Chris, I love it!

Best sight has to be looking at my beautiful daughter.
Best sound has to be a thunderstorm
Best smell has to be new mown grass
Best taste?? well there is only the one taste isn't there and that has to be chocolate!!! X

Janice said...

What a great theme for a CJ and you've made a lovely job of it. I like bright colours too.

Angelnorth said...

You certainly made it colourful - looks lovely Chris! Is the chocolate bit scratch and sniff?!