Monday 25 August 2008

I can't believe it!

I just can't believe that I haven't blogged since the beginning of July! Its been one of those things that, lately, I just haven't got round to despite all my good intentions. But hey, ho! I'm working through the list slowly but surely.


I've been on holiday to Phwelli in Wales since I was last on here. I had a lovely week in a caravan with Clare and her family. It was wonderful spending a full week with my grandbabies, although I have to say by the time I came home I was shattered. I took some brilliant photos while I was away, especially when we went on the Snowdonia Railway, but scrapping them is yet another thing on my 'to do' list. I haven't even got any of the ones from Dorset done yet ... shame on me!


What I have done, however, is kept up to date with my CJ's. At the moment I am doing two - one with the Bubblyfunk gang and another one on UKS. As usual I'm loving it, but I have been very sensible this time and stuck at two CJ's, instead of going mad and trying to do four CJ's, ATC's on three forums and BF swaps all at the same time.
UKS CJ - Favourite songs. I made the front of the speaker from some bits I cut from a Mcdonalds Happy Meal box. The speaker looks a bit lop sided on this pic but I think its just that the page isn't flat as it didn't really look like that.
This was another UKS CJ - The title was Disney which gave me loads of scope. All the other pages are really colourful so I opted for black and white, which of course lent itself to the spotty doggies.
This is Rosie's BF CJ and I must admit to being a bit stuck to start with but once I got going I really enjoyed it. This layout is made up from stuff from the June BF kit, which I absolutely loved and have done loads with. The little birds always make me smile.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your LO'd Chris. Doing CJ's is my favourite thing too X