Monday 31 March 2008

Super Sunny Sunday

Here's Jess feeding one of the many goats.

It was a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon yesterday. I went to Cannon Hall Farm with Clare and her family. Its a lovely place where you can touch and feed the animals, have a lovely cuppa and cake and theres a great play area for the kids. We took loads of photos so I'm going to spend some time over the next few days doing some scrapping.


Signed up for another CJ today on Bubblyfunk. Haven't done one for a while as we had lots on with new windows, plastering, decorating, the wedding and of course our new grandaughter. Well everythings sorted now, so I thought I'd spend more time crafting. YIPPEEEE! I love CJ's, the pleasure of putting my own little bit in everyone elses book and of course the fun of getting mine back.




No comments: