Thursday 27 March 2008

When I'm 64!





Took some more baby photos today. I think I'm going to be obsessive about taking photographs of her now. When Jessica was a baby Allan, my husband, bought me a camcorder so I have loads of videos and not many photographs. I really regret not taking more photographs. Anyway I'm making up for it now, the camera's almost on meltdown. Talking about Allan, I had a bit of a sentimental session when I was scrapbooking recently. I dug out some old photos of us at various times during our relationship and did a double page LO with them. I used some really nice paper and used an acetate overlay with script and pocket watches on it. I printed out the words to two songs - one was called "Young and in Love" which was a favourite of ours and the other was the Lennon/McCartney song "When I'm 64" onto vellum and put them next to the photos. We've been together nearly 30 years so the LO really shows how we've changed during that time. Scary!! Am I really sooooo old?




























No comments: