Monday 14 April 2008

Weekend Stuff






Had a lovely weekend despite the weather. Jess came to stay on Friday as usual. Its a special time, as we do lots of nice things and lots and lots of chatting. I usually let her stay up late and then we go to bed together and play games, sing and tell each other stories. On Saturday morning we stay in bed till around 9.00 a.m. and then she has a boiled egg, in the same eggcup, and toast soldiers for breakfast.



I want her to remember these special times with her nana, so took some photos to remind her when shes all grown up. I'm going to scrap them at some point over the next couple of days.



I've been searching through loads of scrapbooking sites today to try and get some inspiration. I feel my layouts are getting a bit tired and when I see some of the ones other people create I feel I'm not doing my photos the justice they deserve. I'd also like to have a go at digital scrapbooking but don't really know where to start so I shall be picking brains over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awe, that remind me of when I used to stay with my Nanny, she always did me a boile degg & soldiers for brekkies!