Wednesday 16 April 2008

Its a glorious morning and I feel great. I'm staying with my sister, Ann, tomorrow night ready for the off on Friday morning. I'm so excited, you'd think I was going somewhere exotic instead of to Manchester for the weekend.

As some of you know I am the best example ever of a yo yo dieter and yes, I'm doing it again. I started slimming world a three weeks ago and have lost absolutely nothing so far but I got weighed this morning and my scales say I've lost at least 3lbs - Yippeeeeeee! At last!

I stayed up till nearly one o clock this morning finishing a double page layout of Millie. We've taken loads of photos since she was born so I took some of the best ones and did some scrapping. Its amazing how many expressions a 7 week old baby can have. She has just started smiling properly, especially when I stick my tongue out at her and blow raspberrys - so... guess what I spend all my day doing.










6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous DLO Chris. No wonder you're a proud grandma, she's beautiful!

Karen said...

Lovely layouts of Millie Chris. I must start doing some of my little niece Mille before she get too big & I end up with even more pics LOL

Karen said...

ooooo and good luck with Slimming World! Although are you not going to have Italian when you are away with Ann???

Angelnorth said...

Awww, that's lovely Chris! Love the wiggly flower stems and what a great way to put all those expressions together!

Kaz said...

Oh they're beautiful Chris. What a lovely scrapbook she will have!!

Sam said...

lovely layout Chris! Millie is gorgeous! Good Luck with Slimming World too!